Face Mask (Buy 1, Get 1)
Add to cart and you automatically get 2 of the same variant!
Let's be more conscious about reducing our waste in our every day. Because in everything we do, we should consider the Earth, Too.
This face mask was made with high-grade upcycled fabric (some of which were donated by our partners!) and was created by the artisans of Rags2Riches from their homes.
It costs Php 50 per piece but if you buy 10 pieces or more, you will get 10% off your total order. Discount is applied automatically upon checkout.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Reusable face mask hand-sewn by the R2R urban artisans from their homes in Payatas, Quezon City
- Inner fabric is made with a breathable cotton blend and contains a pocket for filters (our filters are sold separately here)
- Outer fabric is made with high-grade upcycled fabric that varies depending on the variant
- Gartered straps are manually adjustable
- Care instructions: Wash it first before using it and after every use. Hand wash in warm water and mild soap for at least 20 seconds. Separate whites from colored fabric.
- While this mask provides protection, you still need to wash your hands with soap and water, avoid crowded places, practice social distancing, and keep your immune system up. This is not medical grade. You may choose to put a filter in the mask pocket as well for extra protection. It could be tissue paper or a small clean piece of cloth.
- If you are not a healthcare provider or a frontliner, and if you are otherwise healthy and strong, use this mask instead of surgical masks or N95 masks. Give those to our frontliners instead.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- We use textile waste and deadstock fabric to create many of our pieces. As such, the colors of the actual product may slightly differ in tint, tone, or shade from what you see on the screen. We strive to source for the closest color matches that you can see on screen, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page