Face Mask Filter
Let's be more conscious about reducing our waste in our every day. Because in everything we do, we should consider the Earth, Too.
This face mask filter was made with non-woven fabric and was created by the artisans of Rags2Riches from their homes in Payatas. It costs Php 15 per piece but is sold in bundles of 5 pieces.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Reusable filter for face mask hand-sewn by the R2R urban artisans from their homes in Payatas, Quezon City
- Made with non-woven fabric
- Care instructions: Wash it first before using it and after every use. Handwash in warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- This filter is good for several washes but non-wovens are not meant for long-term use. It's recommended to be replaced once it is worn out.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page