The Reversible Kimono Navy
- Product Story
- Meaningful Details
- Size Guide
- About Pre-order & Made-to-Order Pieces
- Care Instructions
Androgyne, a collection for every human. Structured yet relaxed. Serious and playful, easy yet put together. One thing and everything in-between. Like you and me.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high-impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- A drape kimono with 4 patch pockets, comes with a sash for cinching
- Made with mixed recycled denim from jeans off-cuts and scrap indigenous fabrics from our production, and cotton blend fabric
- Reversible, with a solid side and mixed denim and indigenous patchwork side
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Patchwork designs are random and one-of-a-kind
This style fits true to size. Both models wear L-XL.
- Chest width (pit to pit) 19"
- Shoulder width: 20"
- Armhole circumference: 25"
- Body length: 28"
- Chest width (pit to pit): 21"
- Shoulder width: 22"
- Armhole circumference: 27"
- Body length: 30"
This piece is for pre-order only. It takes 4 to 5 weeks (or around 20 to 25 working days) for pre-order items to be delivered. However, it's possible for items to be completed earlier depending on our artisans' production capacity.
Intentional things take time. We are able to reduce waste because of pre-orders. Thank you for advocating for slow fashion, artisan livelihood, and R2R!
Terms & Conditions
- Pre-Order and Made-to-Order pieces will be cut, sewn, and assembled upon payment.
- No Refunds, Returns, or Exchanges for these items so kindly check and double check the sizing and reach out to us if you have questions! We would be happy to help you with the sizing as applicable.
- For an additional customization fee, we can alter or edit the pieces as long as they do not deviate too much from our designs.
- If an item is defective, we'll make sure to get it right for you without additional fees.
To learn more, read our guidelines for pre-orders on our FAQ page.
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page
- Size (for clothes only)
- Color of fabric (subject to availability)
- Color of leather (for bags; subject to availability)
- Minor add-ons or adjustments (subject to approval)
Not included in the scope: Significant changes from the original designs will not be accepted. This customization is for individual orders only. For wholesale or corporate orders, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note: Strictly no refunds, exchanges, nor returns for customized items.
Lead time: Between five (5) to 20 days, depending on the availability of materials. If your product is already for pre-order, the lead time will follow the pre-order lead time.
- For bags or clothes: Php 400
- For home: for quotation
The customization fee will be charged on top of the standard price of the item.