Woven Laptop Mat Diamond in Mustard & Beige
Add a woven touch to your work from home spaces with this laptop mat. This decorative piece is soft to touch and adds a bit of handwoven joy to your every day.
This is part of Balang Araw: Tahanan, R2R Living's Holiday 2020 Collection that is intentionally designed to bring light, color, and joy to corners of your home. Read more about the collection here or learn more about R2R here.
- Handwoven by the R2R artisans
- 12” x 16” woven panel with felt backing underneath
- 8'' (H) x 20'' (D) with 2” middle stripe
- Wash in room temperature or cold water
- Do not wring
- Air dry
Why we love Made-to-Order:
- It is more sustainable and reduces waste! See, when you order and are willing to wait, we cut the right amount of fabric, our artisans produce the right amount of products, and we save precious raw materials (especially indigenous fabrics!) that we can use for other products in the future
- It allows us to redirect resources and labor power to products that already have waiting homes (yours!), which in effect helps us plan our artisans’ time better.
- It allows us to innovate fast! If a style is not resonating with many (and it happens!), we can design a better product using the same pool of materials
- You get a piece that is made especially for you.
Made-to-Order takes time. But you know what they say about great things, right? They are worth the wait.
Although our online store is now open and we are now shipping nationwide and internationally, kindly expect delays in our delivery schedule as our team and our partner couriers adjust to General Community Quarantine measures.
Our usual same-day shipping & store and showroom pick-up options will also not be available for now.
Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page