4-Way Top Chambray in Blue Pinilian
Meet the 4-Way Top, a casual-to-cocktails reversible top. What makes this top extra unique? It can be worn in 4 different ways (it is reversible!), is made from breezy fabrics, is detailed with indigenous textiles, and is made with joy by the artisans of R2R.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's new clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- Sleeveless shirt with V-neck with buttons on the front and back that allows it to be worn as:
- an all-Japanese shirting fabric
- an all-indigenous fabric
- half-Japanese shirting fabric and half-indigenous fabric
- Reversible top is made with Japanese shirting fabric and indigenous fabric
Model is wearing Small
- Length: 16"
- Bust: 38"
- Armhole Opening: 8.5"
- Armhole Circumference: 17''
- Length: 17''
- Bust: 39"
- Armhole Opening: 9"
- Armhole Circumference: 18''
- Length: 18"
- Bust: 40"
- Armhole Opening: 9.5"
- Armhole Circumference: 19''
- Length: 19"
- Bust: 42"
- Armhole Opening: 10.5"
- Armhole Circumference: 21''
- Two (2) parts
- Two (2) halves of a reversible top
- Four (4) ways
- All plain Japanese shirting fabric top
- All indigenous fabric top
- Plain Japanese shirting fabric on the right + indigenous fabric on the left
- Indigenous fabric on the right + plain Japanese shirting fabric on the left
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page