Tambol Sling Bag
We're drumming it up with the Tambol, a cylindrical, handwoven bag, detailed with grosgrain ribbon inserts. The bag comes with both a short, leather handle and an adjustable and detachable leather strap for your multi-way needs. What makes this bag extra unique are the gussets made of repurposed wood by another social enterprise, Balai Kamay.
This is a limited edition piece from R2R's ArteFino 2019 Collection, GuniTanaw. This collection features pieces that honor tradition and craft while looking forward into the future.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Cylindrical-shaped bag in signature R2R weave handwoven by the R2R urban artisans and detailed with grosgrain ribbon inserts
- Comes with a short handle and an adjustable and detachable leather strap
- Gussets are in repurposed wood from Balai Kamay
- Trims in leather and lining in fabric
- 9.25" x 6" x 6"
- Strap drop: 21" longest
Although our online store is now open and we are now shipping nationwide and internationally, kindly expect delays in our delivery schedule as our team and our partner couriers adjust to General Community Quarantine measures.
Our usual same-day shipping & store and showroom pick-up options will also not be available for now.
Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page