Acacia Sling Burnt Orange/Blush
Ready for some hands-free fun with the Acacia Sling Bag. Some of the things we love about it: its supple leather details help protect your essentials and the adjustable strap that adapts to your ever-changing needs.
For other colors of this style, check here.
- Signature R2R weave handwoven by the R2R artisans
- Striped woven body and crocheted gusset using jersey fabric and zip closure
- Leather trims, flaps, and adjustable sling
- Striped cotton lining with interior zip pocket
- Dimensions: 7" x 7" x 3.5"
- Adjustable strap drop: 21"
Why it exists: Because samples exist! In our quest to create beautiful products, we go through experiments and iterations until we get to the final collections!
So every so often, we accumulate a small closet-full of samples. These samples are just hanging out in our HQ being awesome; but without people to love them (yet), they are not really living their best lives.
This is why we have sample sales. And we only do it once in a while (like, once a year).
OH, and the thing about samples...
They are perfectly imperfect. They are some version or iterations of final products so they have some slight spots, a few quirks, unique colors, and other things that give them character. They are also mostly priced just to cover some costs of making them.
As many of these items are one-offs, there will be no returns or exchanges. All sales are final. :)
Although our online store is now open and we are now shipping nationwide and internationally, kindly expect delays in our delivery schedule as our team and our partner couriers adjust to General Community Quarantine measures.
Our usual same-day shipping & store and showroom pick-up options will also not be available for now.
Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page