4-Way Top Butter in Yellow Pinilian
Meet the 4-Way Top, a casual-to-cocktails reversible top. What makes this top extra unique? It can be worn in 4 different ways (it is reversible!), is made from breezy fabrics, is detailed with indigenous textiles, and is made with joy by the artisans of R2R.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's new clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high-impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- Sleeveless shirt with V-neck with buttons on the front and back that allows it to be worn as:
- an all-linen fabric
- an all-indigenous fabric
- half-linen fabric and half-indigenous fabric
- Reversible top is made with linen fabric and indigenous fabric
- Indigenous fabric in Pinilian
Audrey is wearing Large.
- Length: 16"
- Bust: 38"
- Armhole Opening: 8.5"
- Armhole Circumference: 17''
- Length: 17''
- Bust: 39"
- Armhole Opening: 9"
- Armhole Circumference: 18''
- Length: 18"
- Bust: 40"
- Armhole Opening: 9.5"
- Armhole Circumference: 19''
- Length: 19"
- Bust: 42"
- Armhole Opening: 10.5"
- Armhole Circumference: 21''
- Two (2) parts
- Two (2) halves of a reversible top
- Four (4) ways
- All plain Japanese shirting fabric top
- All indigenous fabric top
- Plain Japanese shirting fabric on the right + indigenous fabric on the left
- Indigenous fabric on the right + plain Japanese shirting fabric on the left
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page
We accept requests for customized and made-to-order versions of our existing bags, clothes, and home accessories designs.
- Size (for clothes only)
- Color of fabric (subject to availability)
- Color of leather (for bags; subject to availability)
- Minor add-ons or adjustments (subject to approval)
Not included in the scope: Significant changes from the original designs will not be accepted. This customization is for individual orders only. For wholesale or corporate orders, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note: Strictly no refunds, exchanges, nor returns for customized items.
Lead time: Between five (5) to 20 days, depending on the availability of materials. If your product is already for pre-order, the lead time will follow the pre-order lead time.
- For bags or clothes: Php 400
- For home: for quotation
The customization fee will be charged on top of the standard price of the item.