Face Mask Marmalade Binetwagan [Weddings]
Protect yourselves and everyone around you, while also supporting small businesses and our local artisan communities during this time.
This face mask was made with beautiful indigenous fabrics from our partner communities and was created by the artisans of Rags2Riches from their homes. This mask is sold per piece.
This limited edition version of this face mask is part of the 2022 Weddings Collection. This is the perfect bridal piece for the eco-conscious advocate.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Reusable face mask hand-sewn by the R2R urban artisans from their homes in Payatas, Quezon City
- Inner fabric is made with breathable cotton blend and contains a pocket for filters (our filters are sold separately here)
- Outer fabric is made with indigenous fabrics from our partner communities
- Gartered straps are manually adjustable
- Care instructions: Wash it first before using it and after every use. Handwash in warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- While this mask provides protection, you still need to wash your hands with soap and water, avoid crowded places, practice social distancing, and keep your immune system up. This is not medical grade. You may choose to put a filter in the mask pocket as well for extra protection. It could be tissue paper or a small clean piece of cloth.
This piece is for pre-order only. It takes 2 to 3 weeks (or around 10 to 15 working days) for pre-order items to be delivered. However, it's possible for items to be completed earlier depending on our artisans' production capacity.
Intentional things take time. We are able to reduce waste because of pre-orders. Thank you for advocating for slow fashion, artisan livelihood, and R2R!
Terms & Conditions
- Pre-Order and Made-to-Order pieces will be cut, sewn, and assembled upon payment.
- No Refunds, Returns, or Exchanges for these items so kindly check and double check the sizing and reach out to us if you have questions! We would be happy to help you with the sizing as applicable.
- For an additional customization fee, we can alter or edit the pieces as long as they do not deviate too much from our designs.
- If an item is defective, we'll make sure to get it right for you without additional fees.
To learn more, read our guidelines for pre-orders on our FAQ page.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page