[Pre-Order 2-4 weeks] Embroidered Face Mask Beige with Pouch [Weddings]
Protect yourselves and everyone around you, while also supporting small businesses and our local artisan communities during this time.
This face mask was made with high-grade neoprene fabric and was sewn and embroidered by the artisans of Rags2Riches. When you buy an Embroidered Face Mask, it includes one (1) Face Mask Pouch of the same Face Mask color and three (3) Face Mask Filters.
This limited edition version of this face mask is part of the 2022 Weddings Collection. This is the perfect bridal piece for the eco-conscious advocate.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Reusable face mask hand-sewn and embroidered by the R2R artisans
- Inner fabric is made with a breathable cotton blend and contains a pocket for filters
- Outer fabric is made with high-grade neoprene fabric
- Gartered straps are manually adjustable
Includes one (1) drawstring Face Mask Pouch made with neoprene fabric and three (3) Face Mask Filters
- Care instructions: Wash it first before using it and after every use. Hand wash in warm water and mild soap for at least 20 seconds. Separate whites from colored fabric.
- While this mask provides protection, you still need to wash your hands with soap and water, avoid crowded places, practice social distancing, and keep your immune system up. This is not medical grade. You may choose to put a filter in the mask pocket as well for extra protection. It could be tissue paper or a small clean piece of cloth.
This piece is for pre-order only, to be delivered according to the stated pre-order timeline. However, it's possible for items to be completed earlier depending on our artisans' production capacity.
Intentional things take time. We are able to reduce waste because of pre-orders. Thank you for advocating for slow fashion, artisan livelihood, and R2R!
Terms & Conditions
- Pre-Order and Made-to-Order pieces will be cut, sewn, and assembled upon payment.
- Only fully paid pre-orders will be processed
- No refunds, returns, or exchanges for these items so kindly check and double check the sizing and reach out to us if you have questions! We would be happy to help you with the sizing as applicable.
- For an additional customization fee, we can alter or edit the pieces as long as they do not deviate too much from our designs.
- If an item is defective, we'll make sure to get it right for you without additional fees.
To learn more, read our guidelines for pre-orders on our FAQ page.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- We use textile waste and deadstock fabric to create many of our pieces. As such, the colors of the actual product may slightly differ in tint, tone, or shade from what you see on the screen. We strive to source for the closest color matches that you can see on screen, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page
We accept requests for customized and made-to-order versions of our existing bags, clothes, and home accessories designs.
- Size (for clothes only)
- Color of fabric (subject to availability)
- Color of leather (for bags; subject to availability)
- Minor add-ons or adjustments (subject to approval)
Not included in the scope: Significant changes from the original designs will not be accepted. This customization is for individual orders only. For wholesale or corporate orders, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
Important note: Strictly no refunds, exchanges, nor returns for customized items.
Lead time: Between five (5) to 20 days, depending on the availability of materials. If your product is already for pre-order, the lead time will follow the pre-order lead time.
- For bags or clothes: Php 400
- For home: for quotation
The customization fee will be charged on top of the standard price of the item.