Mercado Sling T'nalak Burnt Orange
The Mercado Mini Sling is the tinier (but still roomy!) version of our crowd-favorite Mercado Tote. The bag is still detailed with different natural materials––handwoven overstocked fabric, woven abaca, hand-loomed jute, and indigenous textiles––making it an eye-catching and story-filled piece that gives your rare days out a little more joy.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Square sling in laminated jute with front and back pocket striping in indigenous fabrics like cross Binakol, Kantarines Stripes, and T'nalak
- Gussets in signature R2R weave handwoven by the R2R urban artisans
- Detailed with leather trims, top zip closure, metal studs, and fabric lining
- 13" x 7.75" x 4.5"
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page