Natalya Panel Bib Sky
A bib top with tie straps on the shoulder and sides, making it friendly and adjustable for any torso size. It's a 4-way top that can be worn in the following ways: (1) all-solid-colored fabric for both the front and back, (2) all-indigenous fabric for both the front and back, (3) the solid-colored fabric on the front and the indigenous fabric on the back, or (4) the opposite way with the indigenous fabric on the front and the solid-colored fabric on the back.
This is a piece from our Holiday 2021 Collection, featuring flowy silhouettes, hardly-need-to-iron fabric, and beautiful color-blocked Binetwagan textiles. This holiday season, let's share a (virtual or actual) table with the people who matter and dress up for the moments we miss. It's time.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high-impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- Bib top in textured crepe and Binetwagan indigenous fabric
- Features two (2) detachable and reversible torso panels with solid-colored fabric on one side and indigenous fabric on the other and can be attached with tie straps on the shoulder and on the sides
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Although our online store is now open and we are now shipping nationwide and internationally, kindly expect delays in our delivery schedule as our team and our partner couriers adjust to General Community Quarantine measures.
Our usual same-day shipping & store and showroom pick-up options will also not be available for now.
Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page