Sayaw 3-Tiered Linen Dress in Navy
- Product Story
- Meaningful Details
- Size Guide
- Multi-way Breakdown
- About the Sample Sale
- Care Instructions
Meet the Sayaw 3-Tiered Dress in beautiful and breezy linen, for those extra special moments when you want to sing, dance, and celebrate with joy. What makes this dress extra unique? It can be worn in so many different ways (it's a top, dress, and skirt all at the same time!), is made from breezy fabrics, and is made with joy by the artisans of R2R.
Shop this piece in another color: Sage, Maroon, and Binakol. This is part of Balang Araw, R2R & R2R On Repeat's Holiday 2020 Collection that is intentionally designed to take you from home to wherever you find yourself someday. Read more about the collection here.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's new clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- Navy eco linen dress with pockets, detachable tiers, and detachable tie straps
- Tiers are detachable via zippers for multiway wear, either to make a top, dress (midi or maxi), or skirt (mini, midi, or maxi)
- Straps are detachable via buttons for multiway wear for the dress to turn into a skirt or a tube tops
Patty and Stef are wearing Small. This product fits true to size. The garter stretches up to 4”.
- Bust: 31"
- Waist: 24-28"
- Body Length: 32"
- Bust: 32"
- Waist: 26-30"
- Body Length: 33"
- Bust: 33"
- Waist: 28-32"
- Body Length: 34"
- Bust: 34"
- Waist: 30-34"
- Body Length: 35"
- Bust: 35"
- Waist: 32-36"
- Body Length: 36"
- Seven (7) parts
- Three (3) detachable tiers
- Four (4) detachable straps
- As a dress: long dress (3 tiers), short dress (2 tiers)
- As a skirt: mini skirt (1 tier), knee-length skirt (2 tiers), maxi skirt (3 tiers)
- As a top: waist-length top (1 tier), tunic top (2 tiers)
- With removable straps: tube (no straps), bow straps (4 straps), halter (2 straps)
Why it exists: Because samples exist! In our quest to create beautiful products, we go through experiments and iterations until we get to the final collections!
So every so often, we accumulate a small closet-full of samples. These samples are just hanging out in our HQ being awesome; but without people to love them (yet), they are not really living their best lives.
This is why we have sample sales. And we only do it once in a while (like, once a year).
OH, and the thing about samples...
They are perfectly imperfect. They are some version or iterations of final products so they have some slight spots, a few quirks, unique colors, and other things that give them character. They are also mostly priced just to cover some costs of making them.
As many of these items are one-offs, there will be no returns or exchanges. All sales are final. :)
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page