Taklob Wrap Top Kantarines Windowpane
Meet the Taklob Wrap Top, a one-of-a-kind top that is both fun and laidback, perfect for lounging around at home but dressy enough for when it's all okay for us to go out. It's made with breezy fabrics, designed with an incredibly unique configuration, and is handmade with joy by the artisans of R2R.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- Wrap top is made with Indigenous fabric Windowpane Kantarines with Binakol hem (in either Binakol Gingham or Binakol Black)
- Snap buttons for secure closure (aside from the belt strap)
- Dye-to-match threads
- Light-weight pelon
Model is wearing S-M & L-XL
Model measurements: Bust - 34, Waist - 26, Hips - 36, Weight - 97 lbs, Height - 5'0''
- Width: 35"
- Length: 24"
- Armhole Opening" 8.25"
- Belt Strap Length: 96"
- Width: 36"
- Length: 26"
- Armhole Opening" 9.25"
- Belt Strap Length: 96"
- Two (2) parts
- Wrap top
- Belt strap
- Four (4) ways
- Tie belt strap separately (no gather)
- Tie or gather front
- Tie front then back to cinch the waist (peplum-like)
- Keep it open or unbuttoned like a cardigan (and use belt strap as a headband or belt for other bottoms)
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page
- Size (for clothes only)
- Color of fabric (subject to availability)
- Color of leather (for bags; subject to availability)
- Minor add-ons or adjustments (subject to approval)
Not included in the scope: Significant changes from the original designs will not be accepted. This customization is for individual orders only. For wholesale or corporate orders, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
Important note: Strictly no refunds, exchanges, nor returns for customized items.
Lead time: Between five (5) to 20 days, depending on the availability of materials. If your product is already for pre-order, the lead time will follow the pre-order lead time.
- For bags or clothes: Php 400
- For home: for quotation
The customization fee will be charged on top of the standard price of the item.