The Reversible Kimono Black
Androgyne, a collection for every human.
Structured yet relaxed. Serious and playful, easy yet put together. One thing and everything in-between. Like you and me.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high-impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- A drape kimono with 4 patch pockets, comes with a sash for cinching
- Made with mixed recycled denim from jeans off-cuts and scrap indigenous fabrics from our production, and cotton blend fabric
- Reversible, with a solid side and mixed denim and indigenous patchwork side
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Patchwork designs are random and one-of-a-kind
This style fits true to size. Both models wear L-XL.
- Chest width (pit to pit) 19"
- Shoulder width: 20"
- Armhole circumference: 25"
- Body length: 28"
- Chest width (pit to pit): 21"
- Shoulder width: 22"
- Armhole circumference: 27"
- Body length: 30"
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page