Weave From Home Kit
Experience the joy of weaving in your own homes and create your own woven pouch with a flap closure that you can use for small things that matter.
The Weave From Home Kit is inclusive of video instructions on how to weave an R2R pouch (filmed from home by an R2R artisan!), a sample pouch, a square wooden frame, cut fabric, a flap for the pouch, a crochet hook, and a denim R2R tote to hold everything together.
- This weaving kit is inclusive of:
- Square wooden frame
- Cut fabric
- Flap closure for the pouch
- Crochet hook
- Sample R2R woven pouch
- Video instructions filmed from home by an R2R artisan
- Denim R2R tote to hold everything together
- This weaving kit is intended for children ages 12 years old and above. For children below 12 years old, adult supervision is needed.
- Once you purchase a weaving kit, we will ship it to you along with a link to the video instructions.
Although our online store is now open and we are now shipping nationwide and internationally, kindly expect delays in our delivery schedule as our team and our partner couriers adjust to General Community Quarantine measures.
Our usual same-day shipping & store and showroom pick-up options will also not be available for now.
Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page