[SAMPLE] Wide-legged Pants in Denim
- Garterized wide-legged denim pants
- The back waist garter stretches up to 4"
- Small: 24" x 37" x 13"
- Medium: 26" x 39" x 14"
- Large: 29" x 32" x 14.5"
Sample Sale Quirk & Damage: Without detachable pockets
- This is a one-off sample, so there will be no returns or exchanges.
- All sales are final.
Why it exists: Because samples exist! In our quest to create beautiful products, we go through experiments and iterations until we get to the final collections!
So every so often, we accumulate a small closet-full of samples. These samples are just hanging out in our HQ being awesome; but without people to love them (yet), they are not really living their best lives.
This is why we have sample sales. And we only do it once in a while (like, once a year).
OH, and the thing about samples...
They are perfectly imperfect. They are some version or iterations of final products so they have some slight spots, a few quirks, unique colors, and other things that give them character. They are also mostly priced just to cover some costs of making them.
As many of these items are one-offs, there will be no returns or exchanges. All sales are final. :)
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Although our online store is now open and we are now shipping nationwide and internationally, kindly expect delays in our delivery schedule as our team and our partner couriers adjust to General Community Quarantine measures.
Our usual same-day shipping & store and showroom pick-up options will also not be available for now.
Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page