Earth Rangers Handbook
The Earth Rangers Handbook is filled with big ideas, yet fun and practical ways that kids can understand what’s going on in our world and how they can be part of the solution.
What you'll find inside:
- Explore natural resources from the depths of our oceans to our living forests
- Dive into climate change 101 - what's causing it, and how we can fix it
- Learn to transform unwanted trash into unique treasures through upcycling
- Discover endemic creatures and native trees that thrive in the Philippines
And much, much more!
This handbook is a great starting point for kids ages 8 years old and up who are just beginning their sustainability and conservation journey. It comes with both ENGLISH and FILIPINO translations. While it’s designed for kids, even adults can learn a thing or two. It’s never too early nor too late to learn to love our planet better.
Inside the Earth Rangers Handbook, you'll find:
- Twelve chapters of research-backed but easy-to-understand material on sustainability written in both English and Filipino and accompanied by beautiful art
- Numerous fun activities and challenges catered to kids and their parents or teachers
- Guide Map, Glossary, Answer Key, References, and Resources pages to supplement the main chapters
- 132 full-colored pages
- Smythe-perfect binding
- Foldcote cover with matte lamination
- 6.9” x 9.8” (folded)
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page
- Size (for clothes only)
- Color of fabric (subject to availability)
- Color of leather (for bags; subject to availability)
- Minor add-ons or adjustments (subject to approval)
Not included in the scope: Significant changes from the original designs will not be accepted. This customization is for individual orders only. For wholesale or corporate orders, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
Important note: Strictly no refunds, exchanges, nor returns for customized items.
Lead time: Between five (5) to 20 days, depending on the availability of materials. If your product is already for pre-order, the lead time will follow the pre-order lead time.
- For bags or clothes: Php 400
- For home: for quotation
The customization fee will be charged on top of the standard price of the item.