The Starting Point Journal (Pocket Version)
New Pocket Version: A small, handier size so you can bring your journal with you anywhere you go and start your journey anywhere, anytime. Some pages are also freshly updated, like the weekly reflections, the Communicating with Compassion page, and the Shop with Intention page. Plus, it comes with a new Letter to Past Self page.
Life happens in chapters. And the chapter we are living in now is challenging, unprecedented, and historical. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic and recent political and economic turmoils, we find ourselves in a moment that will be in the history books of the world, and what we write today will be our own personal records for the future.
We created The Starting Point Journal as a companion for when you want to begin your journey of intentional living. It’s for when you decide to show up for your dreams and purpose at any moment in your life. You don’t need to wait for a monumental event to start a life of intention, but now more than ever when our todays are chaotic and our tomorrows are uncertain, we believe it is especially crucial to start being more present for ourselves and for others.
The Starting Point Journal is the product of two teams: Rags2Riches and Where To Next. The lessons are based on our own life experiences, from what we consume, how we interact with one another, how we handle failure, and even the stories we tell ourselves. We decided to work on this together since our values were aligned and it’s always fun to work with people who believe in the same dreams as you.
Inside The Starting Point Journal, you'll find:
- Space for weekly reflections with dateless pages and question prompts
- A guide to creating your own self-care routine
- A guide on how to shop with intention
- A guide on how to communicate with compassion
- A Low Impact List
- An upcycling challenge
- Prompts to write a letter to your past self and to write a letter to your future self
- Space for visual journaling
- Monthly art and prose
- Cover: 13x18cm, 157gsm art paper with logo gold foil stamping
- Inside pages: 168 pages, 80gsm cream paper
- Binding: Smyth sewn
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- We use textile waste and deadstock fabric to create many of our pieces. As such, the colors of the actual product may slightly differ in tint, tone, or shade from what you see on the screen. We strive to source for the closest color matches that you can see on screen, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page