Vinia Hardin Fanny Pack Sand
The Vinia is a half-moon belt bag that can also be worn as a crossbody. It's just perfect for your conscious, on-the-go, and meaningful lifestyle. Slip in your keys, smartphone, cards, a couple of bills, plus other tiny essentials––and you're ready to go hands-free!
Learn more about the brand here.
- Signature R2R weave handwoven by the R2R urban artisans
- Raffia floral embroidery and beadwork
- Handloomed jute body
- Authentic cowhide leather with indigenous fabric from Ilocos for the strap
- Leather trims, magnetic snap closure, and fabric lining
- Dimensions: 10.5" x 10" x 8"
- Handle Drop: 6"
This piece is for pre-order only, to be delivered according to the stated pre-order timeline. However, it's possible for items to be completed earlier depending on our artisans' production capacity.
Intentional things take time. We are able to reduce waste because of pre-orders. Thank you for advocating for slow fashion, artisan livelihood, and R2R!
Terms & Conditions
- Pre-Order and Made-to-Order pieces will be cut, sewn, and assembled upon payment.
- Only fully paid pre-orders will be processed
- No refunds, returns, or exchanges for these items so kindly check and double check the sizing and reach out to us if you have questions! We would be happy to help you with the sizing as applicable.
- For an additional customization fee, we can alter or edit the pieces as long as they do not deviate too much from our designs.
- If an item is defective, we'll make sure to get it right for you without additional fees.
To learn more, read our guidelines for pre-orders on our FAQ page.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- We use textile waste and deadstock fabric to create many of our pieces. As such, the colors of the actual product may slightly differ in tint, tone, or shade from what you see on the screen. We strive to source for the closest color matches that you can see on screen, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page