Pasyal Jumpsuit in Sage
- Product Story
- Meaningful Details
- Size Guide
- Multi-way Breakdown
- About the Sample Sale
- Care Instructions
Meet the Pasyal Jumpsuit in beautiful and breezy linen, the perfect accompaniment to your WFH routine or casual lounging. What makes this jumpsuit extra unique? It can be worn in 2 different ways (harem or wide-leg!), is made from breezy fabrics, is detailed with indigenous textiles, and is made with joy by the artisans of R2R.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's new clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- Sage eco linen jumpsuit with a low v and tie strap closure on the shoulders
- Binakol Optical Dark Emerald indigenous fabric for the pockets and the underside fabric of the tie straps
- Drawstring hem for multiway wear, either via loose wide-leg or harem-like when the drawstring is cinched
Cheska is wearing Small.
- Bust: 31-35"
- Waist: 24-30"
- Hip: 33-39"
- Armhole Circumference: 17"
- Body Length: 48.5"
- Bust: 32-36"
- Waist: 26-32"
- Hip: 35-31"
- Armhole Circumference: 18"
- Body Length: 49.5"
- Bust: 33-37"
- Waist: 28-34"
- Hip: 37-43"
- Armhole Circumference: 19"
- Body Length: 50.5"
- Bust: 34-38"
- Waist: 30-36"
- Hip: 39-45"
- Armhole Circumference: 20"
- Body Length: 51.5"
- Bust: 35-39"
- Waist: 32-38"
- Hip: 41-47"
- Armhole Circumference: 21"
- Body Length: 52.5"
- Two (2) ways
- Loose wide-leg when the drawstring hem is untied
- Harem when the drawstring hem is cinched
Why it exists: Because samples exist! In our quest to create beautiful products, we go through experiments and iterations until we get to the final collections!
So every so often, we accumulate a small closet-full of samples. These samples are just hanging out in our HQ being awesome; but without people to love them (yet), they are not really living their best lives.
This is why we have sample sales. And we only do it once in a while (like, once a year).
OH, and the thing about samples...
They are perfectly imperfect. They are some version or iterations of final products so they have some slight spots, a few quirks, unique colors, and other things that give them character. They are also mostly priced just to cover some costs of making them.
As many of these items are one-offs, there will be no returns or exchanges. All sales are final. :)
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page